ZF Transmission Housing or Case Repairs
A section of our repair department is dedicated to ZF transmission case restoration.
We repair a high volume of ZF WG housings each month!
Cases are individually inspected for needed repairs. Each case may be repaired as needed or may be fully updated, depending on the customer’s preference.
All case repair services include:
- Initial cleaning of critical areas to enable a visual inspection for cracks.
- Inspection and tapping of all bolt holes.
- Sanding and de-burring of all gasket surfaces.
- Final cleaning to restore it to like new appearance
Specific repairs may include:
- Welding cracked areas and broken mounting ears where salvageable.
- Restoring damaged bolt holes
- Restoration of clutch pack areas using steel inserts.
- Restoration of snap ring grooves to OEM dimensions.